Friday, March 2, 2012

11 Questions

I have been tagged by Suzanne over at bebehblog to participate in the 11 Questions post that has been popping up. Can I just say I LOVE this style post. I love the obscure questions and finding out a little extra something about people. So here you go!

The Rules. There are always Rules. Post a picture of yourself, tell us 11 things we might not know about you, then write 11 new questions and tag some friends to play along (let them know you tagged them!)


Random randomness about me.
-Apparently when I get mad I yell with a Jersey accent. I don't know what that means but a few people have mentioned it.

-I wish I liked wine. If it tastes like apple juice I can handle it but real wine that I wouldn't be ashamed to show the bottle of I can't stand.

-I have a huge crush on Josh Hopkins- Grayson from Cougar Town. He is just adorable. ACCEPT if I look at his eyes too long they sort of freak me out. They are so tiny.... but the rest I dig.

-I am terrified of going back out into the workforce when Zoey goes to school. By that time I will have been out of work for 10 years and that scares the bejeezus out of me.

-I love to read but I pick my books out by the color of the cover. Pink, yes. Plain boring white, nope. Superficial and ridiculous, yes.

- The Scrubs soundtrack is my go to CD when the weather is warm and I am driving around with the windows down. I was rocking out to it yesterday.

-I am the resident spider killer in this house. My husband is terrified of them. Any other bugs though? Helllllls no.

-I love my lips. I think they are by far my best attribute. I tend to stare at them a little too long after I put on a little lip gloss. Totally weird.

-I always wanted to be on the Real World. I have no idea why since I am not and have never been a drinker, party girl or slut. Chances are I would not be a fun roommate!

-I have a bag obsession. I have a ton of them and rotate them daily. I may wear a pair of jeans and a tee every day but I always have a cute bag.

-Breakfast is my favorite meal. I could eat eggs every single day. And I do.

These are the questions Suzanne posted:
1. What is your favorite color and has it changed over the years? Pink! I am sure as a kid I loved pink but I definitely went through my middle school and high school years disliking anything and everything girly. Now I LOVE pink. My husband proposed with a pink sapphire ring.

2. How well do you remember your first kiss? Details, please. Sort of. Full embarrassing admission- my first kiss wasn't until I was in college. It wasn't good. Way too much tongue and spit and grossness. Big confession? I have only kissed 3 guys and I married one of them. 

3. Where is your favorite vacation spot? I LOVED Bermuda and would love to take the girls and my hubby there eventually. Although I think I am going to love California and Disneyland with my girls this summer though. Mickey!!!!

4. How many siblings do you have and are they older or younger? One biological brother that is 6 year younger than me. Hi! Russell! I also have 2 step siblings (a sister and a brother) that are both younger than me.

5. What are the baby names you used to LOVE but haven’t/wouldn’t ever use? Finn and Grayson. We always thought of a boys name just in case but ended up with two girls. If we had a boy the first time it would have been Finn. If we had a boy the second time it probably would have been Grayson or Finn Grayson.

6. What was your first car? A white Pontiac Grand Am Sports Coupe. It was pretty but stalled every time I stopped. I would go out of my way to make rolling right turns to get where I needed to go.

7. How do you feel about trivia games? Depends what the trivia is.... Friends? Twilight? Pop culture? I'm your girl. The history of the cotton gin.... pass.

8. What is the worst job you’ve ever had? I haven't had that many jobs but the worst was probably working for the Child Development Center on base in Washington. When I am stressed I talk in my sleep and Brandon said the entire time I worked there I yelled "GET OFF THE BOOKCASE!" in my sleep.

9. What movie do you watch every time it’s on TV (even though you probably own it)? I don't watch many movies on TV but my go to movie is always Big Daddy. Every time Brandon goes out to sea I fall asleep to Big Daddy in the background.

10. Do you collect anything? Besides dust bunnies? Willow Tree Angels and figurines. Brandon bought me my first one when we went to cut down our first Christmas tree together and he occasionally buys them for me now and again.

11. What color is your house and would you change it if you could? Brick with white trim. It's a rental so it's fine for now. I have no idea what I want when we eventually buy but I really like the weather beach siding look. And brick. And white. And.... and... and.... Good thing we aren't buying yet.

My 11 questions to pass on:
1. What is the one CD/song/artist that you are embarrassed to admit you listen to and enjoy?
2. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
3. Jelly. Strawberry or grape? Or neither? Or other? And is it jelly or jam?
4. What is your one must have? Not a person, has to be a product.
5. Do you have a current goal and if so what is it?
6. What is your go to, quick and easy dinner idea?
7. If you could re-do any room in your house which room and what would you change?
8. If you had a $500 gift card to spend at your favorite store, what store is it? What are you buying?
9. It's 8pm on a Friday night and you have 'that' craving. What is it? Sweet, salty, savory? What are you snacking on?
10. What do you do with all the pictures you take?
11. Your celebrity crush?

I am tagging Jamie from Momma's Playground, Heidi from Craft Monkey, Michaela from Life With The Crazies and Jill from The Shafer Family.

If you want to play and I didn't tag you please do! I love reading these!

No comments: