Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A LOVEly Day!

A few weeks ago Madison told me she LOVES Valentine's Day. 
Oh really? 
Oh yes! More than Christmas! 
More than Christmas?! 
Yup! Everything is pink! And hearts! And glitter!

Well that makes sense. 

 So in honor of Madison and her FAVORITE holiday I surprised her with a rather extravagantly decorated kitchen and her favorite dinner last night.

Daddy surprised the girls with a yummy fruit basket!

Maddie brought these adorable Valentine's to class yesterday.

And then I started decorating...

Last years puffy heart garland.

More glittery heart garland!

The tunnel of love featuring some ruffled crepe paper streamers and construction paper hearts. THREE hours of ruffling streamers. THREE HOURS.



Photo bombed by a baby in the tunnel of luuuuv.

 Daddy kisses!

Heart shaped balloons! {I have issues}

Peanut butter fudge pops from Jewel of The Lion on Etsy.

Conversation hearts that will get dusty before they are actual consumed.




I made Maddie's favorite dinner of spaghetti, meatballs and heart shaped salad. Once again I am aware of my quirkiness. (I am sticking with quirky, it makes it sound cute instead of crazy)


Oh and I can't forget the heart shaped bread sticks!



I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with the ones you love. Miss Maddie was over the moon for our festive evening!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun way to celebrate the day! I have to agree all the sparkles, pink and hearts make me happy. Even tho I don't celebrate it.