Sunday, July 11, 2010

Till We Meet Again

The time has come to bid farewell to Connecticut. Okay not right now but soon.

We have officially moved into my mom's house and the packers and movers will be at our house this week. Hubby is off of work for the next month and we have a pretty open schedule for the next two weeks. Pretty much we are doing a whole lotta nothing until we can move into our house.

And a whole lotta nothing going on means I will have a whole lotta nothing to write about. So I am bidding farewell to all of you for a just a bit. I am sure I will end up posting some Wordless Wednesdays {Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays too} but that's probably all you will hear from me.

Fear not though, Funny Days With Mommy and Maddie {in Virginia!} will be back in a few weeks with lots of new, New, NEW!

See you then!

No comments: