Monday, May 18, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday!

Pick Your Own Theme.......

STAR WARS!!!

Daddy is home on vacation so he had the honors of picking the theme for this week's Muffin Tin Monday and of course the die hard fan that he is it had to be a Star Wars theme. Maddie was thrilled when she found out she was having a Star Wars lunch!

Top: Skywalker Chips and Salsa, Light and Dark side Lightsabers, a Wookie cookie
Bottom: Death Star plum, Millennium Falcon grilled cheese, Jabba Jell-O
And a little Sith punch (cranberry juice) to round it out!

Daddy hand crafted the Millennium Falcon of course!

What is a Star Wars lunch without a Lightsaber battle?

Daddy and I enjoyed some leftover pizza from Jabba the Hutt (leftovers from last night's Pizza Hut dinner)!

8 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Get out of town! That theme ROCKS!!! The "death star" is my absolute favorite!

Amanda you out did yourself! Thanks for joining us today!

Ally said...

What an awesome lunch! =)

Gabriele said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! What a FUN theme!! I have to bookmark it for later! TOO fun!!

care-in said...

That is sooo creative!!

sarah in the woods said...

He he! That's fun!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

That is AWESOME! My husband would LOVE that! I will have to think about that when my dh is home for vacation. Star Wars dorks unite!

Val

libby said...

So creative. I don't know how you all think up these amazing themes and foods to go with them.

Libby

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

LOVE it!! One of my favorite MTM posts ever!