Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Today happens to be hubby's day!
Happy 30th Birthday to my super wonderful husband!

Last night we celebrated with his favorites: mozzarella stick, stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut and chocolate fudge caked filled with peanut butter mousse!

I managed one little surprise, only because I had to keep quiet for about an hour!

Pizza Hut so generously wrote a big '30' in pepperoni on his birthday pizza for me!

Maddie of course helped daddy open his gifts.

This morning he got to blow out another candle on his birthday apple fritter!

And I decorated his coffee cup for him!

Tonight I will bake up his favorite meal of all: LASAGNA!

When we first started dating ~ 5 years ago!

Being silly in my pink apron

Our first vacation together

Maddie and Daddy at her second birthday party

A trip to the Children's Museum in Boston

My hubby! On a sub of course!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Happy 30th Birthday Brandon!!