For Earth Day I was going to list the many uses I have found for applesauce/fruit cups but then I discovered frosting containers! Oh My! Generally I don't have canned frosting in the house but with the recent holiday's I have made MANY cake bites and have actually had frosting in the house for them. I couldn't bring myself to just toss the empty containers in the recycling bin because they just seemed too perfect! So here is my ode to recyclables!
- Snacks of course! Perfect for: raisins, goldfish, grapes, veggies and dip and M&M's (on those special days!)
- Craft supplies. I use the cups to separate out different colors or materials.
- Dipping cups. Maddie loves to dip her food with no exceptions and these cups are perfect for dip, ketchup, salad dressing and BBQ sauce!
- Dog toy! Milo gets way too excited when he gets his paws on one of these cups!
- Alien craft
- Matching games/ sorting games
- Individual cups for homemade Jello or pudding
- Sand and water toys
- Snacks in the car or on the go! The lids are perfect and the snacks don't get crushed!
- Make a first aid kit! Bandages, tweezers and antibiotic ointment would fit perfectly in one of these!
- Storing crayons/ markers
- Popsicle drip tray
- Paint palette
- Storing craft supplies
- A treasure box! We haven't made one yet but some glue and a little imagination can go a long way in decorating a new home for all those oh so important do-dads that little ones find!
Happy Earth Day!