Monday, January 2, 2012

December in iPhone Photos

I have been a horrible blogger. BUT I am not going to apologize for it. I have spent the last month with my family squeezing in every last little bit of Christmassy fun we could manage. I spent my days with my amazing husband and my wonderful daughters and I wouldn't change a thing. So instead of a lengthy post about what we have been up too I am opting for an iPhone photo dump from the past month. Enjoy!

 We..... baked cookies, ran with the cows, dressed as an angel,

 ate holiday pancakes, had some 'special hot cocoa', cuddled by the tree,

 went to Busch Gardens Christmas Town, wrote to Santa, modeled new boots, checked out Lynnhaven Lights,

 played Kinect sports, built Legos, ate Christmas paper, chilled on a zebra,

 enjoyed peppermint popcorn while watching Elf, cuddled with Nanny and Poppy, had a lovely Christmas dinner, played with LOTS of toys, wrote tons of thank you notes, 

 finished a dress-up wardrobe project, snacked on fondue, spent a sick New Years Eve munching on Chinese take-out, were surprised by gifts from Santa, 

ate an iPhone, modeled new winter clothes, ate Poppy's face, spent an afternoon at the Children's museum and snuggled with a bunny.

Hope you all had a wonderful 2011 and have an even better 2012!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ahhh! The angel baby outfit is ADORABLE! Where oh where can I get one??

Brandon said...

I had a wonderful holiday with my girls even with the potential ba hum bugness from work.

Shell said...

December is always an off month.

Looks like you had a blast!

Christy Killoran said...

Happy New Year!

Your pictures are great!

Just thought I would let you know that I made Superheroes and Princesses private and I am blogging publicly here now: http://snacksandstories.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Good times with the Bryant's for Christmas. Miss you already. Love Mom

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Great photos. I wish I had an iphone.