Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 2 in iPhone Photos

Sunday: It appears all we did was eat corn chowder. With goldfish crackers. They are the only crackers we have in our house.

Oh yeah we watched Muppet Treasure Island too. WE got halfway through the movie when Maddie finally asked "So where are the muppets?" Oh what a deprived child.

Monday: Maddie only had 2 days of school this week so instead of my usual morning work out with the stroller I had to dust off the coat rack err elliptical machine.

Then we went to the dentist. Maddie LOVES the dentist. No really.

Maddie got  a cute Hello Kitty hat in the mail. Hurray for Etsy.

Our evenings consist of laying in the bed with little miss talks all night long and....

playing Words With Friends. Which I generally suck at.

Tuesday: Still no school. So I dragged both kids around town to get an oil change and safety inspection on the car.

iPad to the rescue thankfully.

I was exhausted from running around town so we cuddled in bed. Well Zoey and I napped and Maddie watched PBS kids. Mother of the Year over here!!!

Wednesday: I made bacon, chicken, cheese and avocado quesadillas. Delish. My tip to you? Mix one packet of 100 calorie Wholly Guacamole with a spoonful of sour cream and lime zest- happy dance in your mouth. You are welcome.

Zoey likes to try picking my nose with her toes while she nurses.

Thursday: Maddie said this was THE BEST spaghetti and meatballs ever. It was. Parmesan herb meatballs with brown butter tomato sauce is ahmazing.

Bedtime stories.

Bedtime treats for mommy and daddy. Ticket vanilla mint hot chocolate is delicious.

Friday: Typical morning.

Mah babies!

We spent all day Friday all over Virginia. Children's Museum? Check.

Baby farmer

Abuelos? Check. Avocado cream get in my belly.

Bouncy house? Check.

Movie night again! Pizza, popcorn and Cars 2.

Baked potato pizza. Nom.

Saturday: Hubs got called to work so I made blueberry waffles. He has to make pancakes on Sunday.

Target trip. I want this, and this, and this. Tell Santa! K?

WE brought home the Lowes Build and Grow kit and did science experiments.

Chinese food for dinner is okay when I will be dragging my butt out in the morning to go running.

Zoey tried to snag the last crab wonton before hubs.
Visit Amy's blog to link up your phone photos too!

No comments: