Monday, November 22, 2010

Indian Corn Craft

Ah we are alive and still breaking out the craft supplies on occasion! Maddie enjoyed this fun little seasonal craft and I loved that I had little to do for it!
Maddie set to work with a pile of pre-cut tissue paper squares, glue and cardstock. So very simple. Of course after I peeked in on her I realized she was wadding up piles of tissue paper so I ended up making the individual balls and she glued them on. 

We finished up with some construction paper husks and strung them up with yarn. I wanted to use my ball of twine but it apparently grew legs and walked away. Or I lost it.

Looking for some keep the kiddo busy activities for Turkey day? Maddie has been enjoying the printables from Making Learning Fun this week. 

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Those are so cute! I love the tissue paper corn kernels!

Christy Killoran said...

Cute!

I love printables! They make life so easy.

Anonymous said...

oo these turned out great!