Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

 Saturday we headed over to our local zoo for their annual Zoo Boo celebration. Maddie was over the moon watching all the kids in their Halloween costumes! She was just as excited to see the zoo dressed up for Halloween too.


We were super surprised to see how active this lions were on such a crowded day at the zoo. We were all curious if maybe the pumpkins the lions got to play with maybe had a bit of hamburger stuffed inside!

Maddie had a chance to trick-or-treat throughout the zoo and even have her picture taken with a few friendly characters.


Miss Maddie Mouse had a wonderful time at the zoo and then enjoyed a bit of trick-or-treating in our neighborhood this evening. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture with the spider. What a big bug!

Bev Cholewa said...

Hi Amanda,
I don't know if you remember me or not, I'm Bev Cholewa, the R.E. Director at Park Church, Your Gram Marsha sent me your blog site, I LOVE it, you are incredibly talented. I think we would get along very well. I hope your hubby gets stationed back here soon. You are incredible. I am very impressed with your talents. I am getting to know your Gram via knitting and our Bible study class. You have such a wonderful family, but of course you already knew that! I am trying to venture out of my "shell" and meet and get to know more of the people of our Church. I am amazed at what you are doing here. Are you on Facebook? my email is richardcholewa@sbcglobal.net How do you do the corkscrew on the ribbons, if you don't mind sharing? I love all of your ideas, again, you are AMAZING.
I can't get over how big Maddie has gotten. We have a class this year for 2 & 3 year olds and you are responsible for that idea. So many of this age group are so ready to LEARN and not just PLAY, while their Mommy's and Daddy's are worshipping.
God Bless you all,
Bev