Monday, August 9, 2010

Intense Debate Notice

I have been using Intense Debate since May for my comment form. Unfortunately I haven't been thrilled with it and have officially decided to scrap it.

Even worse- I don't think there is a way to keep all my comments since May when I do the change. Ugh.

I was able to export and XML file with all of my comments from the last few months but I haven't found a solution yet on importing them. Yikes.

Today will be the day that I scrap Intense Debate so I wanted to let you all know that your entries in the Carolina Pad Giveaway will be saved separately in a file. I will do the giveaway old school style by picking a winner out of the hat instead of using Random.org this time.

Please stick with me as I make the change. Fingers crossed all will go well!

I will post again when comments are back up and running properly!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

TEST

Suzanne said...

I thought the reason everyone LOVES Intense Debate was that you could keep all your comments? Maybe that's just with Wordpress. Either way, ID can such it and I'm glad you're ditching them.