Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I few weeks ago Tiffany at Mommy Guru posted some questions to ask your little one about daddy and I jumped at the chance to write down Madison's answers. So in honor of Father's Day here you go!

All About my Daddy
Madison
Father's Day 2010

How old is Daddy? Hmmm, I don't know. Five?

What makes Daddy happy? When I hug him!

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? Play Star Wars!

What is Daddy really good at? Playing Mario!

What does Daddy do for his job? He works with the guys on a table.
( I have no clue what that means!)

Where is Daddy's favorite play to eat? McDonalds!
(that would actually be Madison's favorite)

What is something Daddy teaches you? To build stuff.

What makes Daddy sad? When I don't kiss him.

What do Daddy's do? They play with their kids!

What does Daddy want for Father's Day? Star Wars Chocolate!





No comments: