Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Revamped Artwork



A few weeks ago I mentioned a project in the making, well the time has finally come and it's actually finished! The original idea came from The Craft Monkey ~ an amazing blog with fantastic ideas!


My old kitchen as in the kitchen I still have but have taken everything off the walls of included these lovely prints I picked up super cheap at Home Goods ~ my favorite store of all time. I finally decided it was time for a change though and maybe time to match my kitchen with the rest of my house.

With a can of spray paint and a bit of Mod Podge I was able to create

these lovely prints! I order black and white poster size pictures of Madison from my local Walgreens, trimmed them down to size and pasted them on. I am in love with the finished product and can't wait to hang them in our new house!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Very sweet!

Adriana said...

what a great idea. im totally copying it! thanks.

Lindsay said...

super super cute!! Love those!

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

they turned out fantastic!

Jamie said...

So cute! I'm definitely going to do something similar, too!

Christina said...

Cute. I'm following your blog now.
Christina
http://iwritechildrensbooks.blogspot.com