Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snowy Days

Most years after two three weeks of snow I am ready to call it quits and want to see the Spring but I am basking in the snow this year! We have an impending move to the South this Summer/Fall and knowing that this is my last Connecticut Winter for a few years I am enjoying every little last snow flake!

The last few years Madison hasn't been particularly thrilled with the snow but she can't seem to get enough of it this year!

Snowmen, snowladies, snow Robin Hoods and snow aliens have been all the rage in our backyard!

Yes those are rocks that my precious three year old is sledding down....right into our house. But it's all in good fun!

Daddy had to get in on the fun too!

Of course any snowy afternoon leads to hot cocoa and cookies!

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

Great photos!

Just when I got all excited about you being a New England blogger, you are going to leave? Bummer.

Your hot cocoa looks so good!