Monday, January 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Happy Monday!

Not so much at our house though, icky weather here in Connecticut but that's okay it just means Disney princess movies and naps! Hurray!

Nonetheless today is Monday and I am trying to stay on track so I whipped up a Muffin Tin Monday lunch! Today's theme is ABC and 1, 2, 3.

Top: Apple sauce, Blueberry yogurt, Cucumbers with ranch
Bottom: 1 Twizzler, 2 pineapple skewers, 3 turkey and cheese rolls

Don't forget to stop by Muffin Tin Mom and see what else is being served up!

10 comments:

UtahJenny said...

I love the tins that I would want to gobble up!!! So tasty!

Unknown said...

The skewers really add to the fun- great job!

Jamie said...

Great tin! I love the skewers, yummy and cute!

Unknown said...

Great tin! I need to try the turkey and cheese wraps.

Michelle said...

What a yummy looking lunch. Those are all of Emily's favorite :0)

Unknown said...

great tin. i love the skewers.
enjoy your princess movies.

silly eagle books said...

This looks really good--I would definitely eat it. :)

w said...

great tin! i could go for some blueberry yogurt right now. and a twizzler.

Mama to 5 said...

Yummy! Looks good! 1st time visiting your blog - cute! :)

Anonymous said...

oh it;s been ages since we;ve had pineapple.
great mtm