Friday, December 11, 2009

Naptime Creations

I was feeling the craftin' itch the other day and after a quick stop at AC Moore I couldn't wait for Madison to take a nap! I am not a Mod Podge expert by any means but I am really happy with how my little letters came out!

I showed you a few days ago my newly lit up coffee center and decided that it needed a little bit more so I Mod Podged 'SNOW' with some super cute paper!

I am a little late in the game so there really weren't that many paper options available but LOVE this paper with all of the winter hats on it!

I also had a plain wreath on my front door with only a bow and a few berries on it that used to house Christmas ornaments when we didn't have a tree but now that we do it was missing a little something.

Once again I grabbed a few cute papers and voila! All that much better!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You did a great job! They look so cute and I love the wreath so much!