Thursday, December 10, 2009

Handprint Holidays


Surprise! Surprise!

Madison WILLINGLY finger painted! This never ever happens at our house! I was so excited when Madison said YES she would do a handprint project. Instead of risking the possibility that this would never happen again we did both a reindeer and Santa Clause project!

Can't have a reindeer with a super glittery red nose!

I love that Madison had to give Santa arms! hehehe

How cute! I am thinking these little guys are going to have to get framed!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

These turned out great! I just love all the ideas you come up with for you and Maddie to do together!

Katie said...

You totally should frame these! I have a little handprint of ER's framed from last year. It's on our front entry way table and oh so cute! I know I'll love looking back at it when she's bigger!

You can see it here: http://katiesnestingspot.blogspot.com/2008/12/have-handprint-holiday.html

Michelle said...

These are so cute!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

These are beautiful, and I also liked the stocking idea in the post below. I was also shocked yesterday when Anna wanted to do handprint, but we ended up finger painting with our new finger paint instead.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Love the reindeer!