That is my sigh of relief that the weekend is over. Isn't the weekend supposed to be restful? Rejuvenating? Absolutely not, instead it is always busy, busy, busy. I don't mind though I can take a nap this afternoon!
Friday To Do:
- Oil Change at Sears
- Quick trip to the grocery store
- Clean the house and prep dinner and dessert for our guests
- Entertain our guests - I do not juggle
- I am completely incapable of going to the mall without shopping. A trip to Sears for an oil change leads to bags from The Christmas Tree Shop, Old Navy and Sears.
- Roasted garlic only takes minutes to permanently scent your house like an Italian restaurant.
- Martha Stewart is my idol but will eventually lead to my demise; making everything by hand is fantastic but a lot of work.
- If the other players drink while playing marbles I do much better.
Martha's amazing pie crust!Saturday To Do List:
- Sleep in
- Make two chocolate layered cheesecakes
- Nap time
- Picnic with my dad's family
- Madison does not sleep in - ever.
- Cool Whip spreads much easier when not frozen solid.
- Madison really is potty trained NO ACCIDENTS!!!!!!!!!!
- Bribing with brownies is A-Okay.
- The location of every bathroom between our house and my aunt's.
- Sleep in
- Make corn salad
- Picnic at my mom's house
- Madison still does not sleep in.
- I am the only one in the neighborhood who fires up the grill before 8:00am.
- I can stitch a shirt with a dull broken needle - Thank you Martha!
- Maybe not completely potty trained, but only one accident the whole day.
- My mother's house is not as flammable as once thought.
Maddie's first bonfire.Monday To Do List:
- Sleep in
- Muffin Tin Monday
- Sleep is not a necessity.
- Showering at 11:35am is still AM therefore still morning and therefore still acceptable.
- Clean pjs are Monday attire.
- I am too lazy to throw food in a muffin tin after partying all weekend.
- Stains acquired by a three year old over Labor Day weekend are not removable at all.
Our new Halloween muffin tin from the Christmas Tree Shop ~ $1.99!!
We had a fantastic weekend with family, friends and lots of yummy food! I am still shooting for a nap today, but besides that life is back to usual.