- All money that is saved on diapers is now spent on toilet paper, tons and tons of toilet paper
- A 45 minute trip to the grocery store now takes 2 hours
- We can no longer drive from our house to Nanny's without at least 2 stops to use a potty ~ Nanny's house is only 20 minutes away!
- All that naked bum we thought we wouldn't have to see we still see but now it's mobile
- My child now asks to potty in the closet ~ I know really?!
- I wash TONS of underwear. Not because of accidents but because every time she goes she needs to change them into a new fancier pair.
- "I'm peeing" means I have to pee in Maddie world. This sent mommy into a panic a few times before the difference was distinguished.
- Another excuse to get out of bed. "Mommmmmmmm I have to pee! Mommmmmm I need water! Mommmmmm I need books!" ~Maddddd I need silence!
Friday, September 11, 2009
The Cons of Being Potty Trained
Labels: mommy moments