Monday, August 3, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday!

Time to Party!

Muffin Tin Monday is here and today's theme is Celebration/Party!!! Well we sort of did that last week for Maddie's birthday! Today was a bit more low key because I had busy morning organizing (stay tuned for that post, but first I need a gallon of iced coffee to get me through the rest of the day!) and I really didn't have any special ideas for today's tin.


Top: Mixed fruit cup, vanilla pudding with sprinkles, Tinkerbell gummy treats
Bottom: Party Animal mix, cheese pizza, Doritos

Our Party Animal mix consists of animal crackers, colored gold fish crackers and raisins! As for the pizza and Doritos.....leftovers from Maddie's birthday party on Saturday! hehe Mad also got a few little packages of Tinkerbell candy from her grandma and grandpa for her birthday so we opened one for our special party lunch.

We did sneak in a little craft this morning among all of the chaos. Maddie made party hats for herself and Maddie Mae Bear! Too cute!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Too cute of a shot of your lil one. And yummy tin!

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! Love the party animal mix lol. And neat idea for incorporating a craft. :)

Bran said...

I love the hat for the bear!

Susana said...

Those Tinker Bell Gummi snacks are adorable!!

The Masked Mommy said...

Love the hats! She's adorable!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

If that isn't a party in a tin-I don't know what is! Pizza AND chips AND sprinkles!

As always, awesome tin!

Sherry said...

love the party hats!!! And for the bear so cute!

Our Little Family said...

Love it!! I really, really want to start participating in Muffin Tin Monday (Maddie loves the muffin tin). I get so inspired every time I see a new post!

So cute!