Thursday, June 25, 2009

Adorableness to Win!

Oh my! I found another post linking to Lassie Girl's free Independence Day Pinafore post and I fell in love! I had no idea that's what that style top was even called, go figure! My little brother bought a Minnie Mouse one for Maddie's first birthday and I was so sad when I finally had to let go of it! She ended up wearing it for two years, by the time she was too tall to wear it for a dress she wore it over a pair of jeans. Even if I don't win I am sure I will be purchasing one from Lassie Girl's store within the next month for Maddie's birthday party!

1 comment:

lassie girl said...

Hi Amanda!

Thanks so much for posting about the giveaway and for your kind compliments... I think you have two entires into the giveaway now! ;0)

Happy early birthday to you, too!