Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cupcake Liner Flowers

I have to say these turned out so super cute that we are going to give them to Nana to put on the table for Easter dinner!


Materials: cupcake liners (I used regular and mini sized), popsicle sticks, jewels, paint/crayons/markers, glue, green cardstock


Maddie was so excited to make cupcake flowers! Anything with the work cake works for her!


I used craft scissors to cut out green cardstock leaves which I glued to the popsicle sticks.


While all the cupcake liners were drying I used an empty pasta box and some scrapbook paper to make a flower box.


Maddie matched up a big liner and a little liner and then picked out which jewel she wanted in the middle of each flower. I took care of all of the gluing. I was rather surprised at how color coordinated they ended up!


The spring flowers have bloomed at our house!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Love this craft, so pretty!