Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Never Ending Project

So earlier last week Maddie was bored and we the weather was yucky so I broke out the blender and we made a paper bowl....that was finished today. You can find the complete directions at Family Fun.


Maddie didn't last too long tearing up the paper so I finished tearing and Maddie put it all in the blender.


Newspaper and water, fascinating stuff!


Here is our slurry! Time to breakout the straw! It looks like a strawberry smoothie!


Time to decorate the outside of the bowl.


Here is the slurry sitting the strainer.


Time to get messy!


Now we wait...and wait....and wait....


And about a week later we have a bowl!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Family Fun...I will have to give this a try it looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a really fun (and unusual) activity! I would love to post a link to it on my blog havingfunathomeblog.blogspot.com. Would you mind if I also included a picture along with the link so my readers could get a taste of what it's all about? If that's something you wouldn't mind, could you email me at kmagill1212 at gmail dot com? Thanks! and Thanks for the great idea!