Monday, February 9, 2009

Heart Fish

I have lots of crafts planned for this week and this is the one Maddie wanted to do today. I got the idea from another mom on cafemom.com who found it at FamilyFun. Really super simple! I spent Saturday night cutting out a ton of hearts in different shapes and sizes so this project was perfect.


I added some foam waves and seaweed to the fridge with two sided tape and then put magnets on the back of the fish so Maddie could reposition them as she pleased. Maddie told me her fish were 'upside down friends' and when I took a look this is what she had! My goodness it looks like we have a bunch of dead fish floating on the fridge!


EDIT: We have since added heart shaped octopuses to the fridge! Maddie loves repositioning her fish CONSTANTLY!


1 comment:

Ally said...

I like this idea! =)