Sunday, February 8, 2009

Alphabet Day

P is for Puzzle!

I had a really hard time deciding what to do for P but finally decided on puzzles, one of Maddie's new favorite activities.



Materials: 2 pieces of cardstock both printed with P, scraps of paper/cardstock to make a frame with, crayons, glue, two sided tape

To prepare I framed one of the P's with glittery scraps of cardstock (I used two sided tape, my favorite!) and I also used a black marker to trace over the P so we could easily see the outline.



Next it was Maddie's turn!



After she finished coloring the P I outlined it with a black marker and outlined where I would cut out the puzzle pieces.



We practiced putting the P back together a few times before we used the glue stick to glue it into the frame.



And all done!

1 comment:

Ally said...

That is something I will definetly do with my oldest, he loves puzzles!