Happy Birthday to me!
1. My middle name is Rose and I hate roses.
2. On another note daisies top my favorite flower list.
3. When Brandon is out to sea I fall asleep every.single.night watching Big Daddy with Adam Sandler.
4. I hated coffee until we moved to Washington, now I am addicted. 9 months with minimal caffeine was difficult for me.
5. Until about 8 years ago I hated the color pink. Now I ♥ it very much. My engagement ring even has pink sapphires on it.
6. I haven't worn a pair of high heels in the past 5 years. I don't think I would even know how to walk in them anymore.
7. My mom never taught me how to wear makeup. Thus I am blaming her for my lack of skills in that department and the reason I never wear any makeup. If I do I either look like a clown or a hooker. Neither a good look on me.
8. Not using spell check is my biggest pet peeve. I am not perfect and certainly don't claim to be but good lord I know how to press the spell check button!!! Use it!
9. I hate when people use a Z instead of S at the end of words. Got it peepz?
10. The word peeps bothers me too even though I do occasionally use it. Unless you are referring to the marshmallow ones. I like those.
11. I over use exclamation points. I don't mind. I hope you don't either.
12. I am really bad at remembering what year I got married. I got the date down but the year always escapes me.
13. My lack of a big fluffy white wedding doesn't bother me at all. Maddie on the other hand hates that I didn't wear a white dress, have a big cake and the fact that she wasn't there. Bummer kiddo.
14. I have an awesome husband that makes me a homemade red velvet cake every year for my birthday. Yeah he rocks. This year is red velvet cheesecake brownies, yum!
15. I am obsessed with the Lego video games series. I have played them all. Sad I know!
16. Peanut butter is my obsessions. Throw a little chocolate in with the peanut butter and I am a girl in paradise.
17. I may love peanut butter but my FAVORITE candy has to be salt water taffy. I love that ewwy goey stuck to your teeth stuff. Even better if I can find a candy shop with barrels full so I can pick my own flavors.
18. I hate getting dressed up. Dresses are not my thing. I prefer a nice comfy pair of jeans and a simple top.
19. Speaking of clothes I hardly ever wear prints, solid colors are my friend. And apparently I am a very boring dresser!
20. I tend to mock and refuse to watch certain shows and then get sucked in. Ahem Battlestar Galactica and Glee I am looking at you two.
21. I am not much of a morning person or a late night person for that matter. I like my sleepy time very much.
22. I LOVE baking. Cooking I could do without but baking is a passion.
23. I really don't think I could ever go back to reading regular books. My Kindle is like my cell phone, it goes EVERYWHERE with me.
24. Brandon and I dated for about a week and a half before I moved in with him. We dated for 6 months before he proposed and then 4 months later we got married. I knew what I wanted!
25. My favorite restaurant is Caffe NV in Connecticut. They have the most amazing goat cheese appetizer ever. Now I really want some....
26. It took me a very long time to accept that I have curly hair and that's just the way it is. I like it now. Well I do on most days.
27. When I was younger I used to think the 4th of July fireworks and parades were in honor of my birthday. My bad!