Saturday, September 25, 2010

X-Acto Corner Punch Review

 
 
 I recently recieved this awesome Bzz Kit as part of the Elmer's Crafters' Campaign and wanted to share my current love affair with the X-Acto Corner Punch. It's silly I know but I really do love it! I have wanted a corner punch for a while now but never seem to remember that when I am at the craft store {the story of my life} so I was thrilled to find one in my Bzz Kit. 

Of course I needed to find something to use it on right away and what better use than with our Tot School activities! hehe 

I posted yesterday all about our apple themed activities and I think the letter tiles are really one of Maddie favorites. I love the look the X-Acto Corner Punch added to our word strips this week. Dare I say professional?!

Of course Maddie only cares that her tiles fit on the word strips!

The X-Acto Corner Punch is great! I had no problems punching through the thick cardstock I used. The punch left clean lines without any jagged edges. I am already working on a cute Happy Birthday banner to send to my sister for her birthday that of course I needed to use the punch on too! 

You can find this new line of X-Acto and Elmer's Craft Bond products at your local Walmart. The X-Acto products range from $2 to $20 while the Elmer's Craft Bond products range from $2 to $9.

I received product samples from BzzAgent for my 100% honest review of these products.

No comments: