Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!

Photo from Positively Splendid

Let's start this weeks Friday Favorites with the craft I must do as soon as we get to our new house. How adorable is this Tiered Terracotta Planter from Positiviely Splendid?! Stop on over for a full tutorial!


Have you heard of Knitty Bitties? Ohh emm ggee! You must stop by Andrea's blog and then go shopping at her Etsy shop! I am a huge fan and happen to own two of her fabulous totes and an adorable Oh Snap! wallet. Her prices are great and her products are fantastic!

Photo from Blue Eyed Freckle

If I wasn't spending all of my free time cleaning and packing I would be whipping up an adorable Bath Time Art Set like the one at Blue Eyed Freckle! I have to restrain myself and wait until we get to our new house!

Photo from Momma's Playground

Let's wrap things up with a new recipe to try. The Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta at Momma's Playground looks so yummy! I am not a huge lover of spinach but this certainly looks good enough to deal with a bit of it!
Chicken, pasta, cheese - love, love, love

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: