Thursday, February 25, 2010

Watch it grow

One of Madison's Valentine's Day gifts this year was a tiny little grass head pal and Madison is obsessed! He sits on our front window sill and Madison checks him every day to see how her grass is growing.

I was pleasantly surprised to see how excited Madison was with this little gift so of course when we saw another grass growing pal at the craft store we scooped him right up! Madison took care of the initial watering,

and now he is sitting on our window sill too.

I also wanted to give you all a little heads up on my great find at OrientalTrading.com. Check out this Watch It Grow Plant Viewer! The first day of Spring is around the corner and I order one of these so that Maddie and I can watch some little seedlings grow!

1 comment:

jacksmom726 said...

How funny is that?? We just bought a little egg that will grow daisies yesterday, and also that guy in the second picture too! We are going to set him up today! I really want to check out that Plant Viewer too...that looks like it would be really fun for Jack! Thanks for the info!