Thursday, February 11, 2010

Me

* I LOVE sleep. I can't get enough of it and never will again.

* My husband is my best friend and the most amazing man I have ever met.

* Coffee may be my second favorite to sleep.

* I wanted to be a speech pathologist as a child. My brother went to one and I thought it sounded cool.

* I will eat anything containing peanut butter.

* Pink makes me happy.

* I can't help but laugh when Madison starts singing one of her silly songs.

* Hubby considers me a girly girl but I hate dresses and skirts. I LOVE pretty shoes though.

* My toenails are always painted. Usually pink.

* Swimming in the ocean is a no- no. Lake is okay. Pool is the best.

* I love hotel beds. At least nice hotels.

* Silly online computer games help me zone out after a stressful day.

* Watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians is a guilty pleasure.

* I wear jeans until they wear through. Once I find a pair I love I buy multiples and cycle through them.

* My bedroom is my happy place. All white, all pretty.

* Margarita's Chicken Chimichangas are probably my favorite food.

*I will miss Connecticut when we move again. Why anyone could dislike Connecticut I don't know.

* I LOVE the winter. Snowflakes make me smile.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love sleep, too. I am so looking forward to when my hubby comes home and I can sleep in on the weekends again! And Keeping Up with the Kardashians is awesome! I love Khloe!

Debbie said...

I wanted to be a Speech Pathologist myself.

It's nice to get to know you a little better.

heather said...

Oh I was right there with you, every step (replacing Diet Coke for coffee of course) until you brought up loving winter. that is where we differ!! :-)