Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spell With Me

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was making Madison some alphabet bean bags for her half birthday this month and guess what?!!??!?!?


I FINALLY finished them!

They really weren't hard to do I just wasn't feeling particularly motivated to get them done! I am not as thrilled with the color contrast as I thought I was but that's okay, I'm not perfect. I am pretty happy with the outcome though and I think Madison and I can find plenty of ways to use them.

Learning to spell

{Madison}
is always good!

OR

Spelling

{no}
when she is pestering me for something over and over again!

OR

Maybe even spelling

{help}
when I have had a bad day!

Lots of educational value for sure!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I love the colors of the fabrics you chose! They look great!

Izzie, Mac & Me said...

These look great! How did you adhere the letters to each bag?

Terri said...

Congrats! you won something on my blog today. When you have some time please stop by http://sew-fantastic to claim your prize.

Congratulations!!

Tiffany said...

These are so cute. I was just thinking the other day that something like this would be fun. I need to get a sewing machine first though....