Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow? Maybe!


I woke up super early this morning and was actually able to watch a bit of news and catch the local forecast. To my surprise SNOW was in the forecast! Not even little flakes, we are talking a forecast of 5-10 inches tomorrow night! I was so excited Madison and I did a snow painting at ummm...6am?!?!

You can find the complete directions here on Kraftykid.com.

Magically equal parts of glue and shaving cream make a very puffy paint medium!

I used a pencil and drew and snowman for Madison to fill in.

Before the paint dried Madison added buttons for eyes and a mouth. Then after the paint dried Madison glued on a paper hat, scarf and carrot nose!

:::Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow:::


Look Milo is even ready for the snow!

2 comments:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

I should have picked up some shaving cream this week, we're supposed to get 20"!!

Michelle said...

Very cute, we did this for Halloween to make Ghosts. I love the snowman idea we are adding this the January winter craft list!

Milo looks so cute all ready for the snow :0)