Sunday, November 1, 2009

Field Trip: Mystic Seaport

I have to say we are extremely fortunate to live where we live! There is a ton to do around here and I love that. Great Grandma is in town this week so we have a few fun days planned and today we headed to Mystic Seaport.

Hubby is a history nut, Madison loves the ships and I just think the Seaport is beautiful! We had a great time despite some drizzly weather and Madison was over the moon playing on two different ships.

Maddie hanging around the Maddie Mae

When we finally get to buy I house I SOOO want a fireplace in the kitchen!

So pretty!

BOATS!

Fall in New England is the prettiest!

2 comments:

April D said...

Great pics! I miss New England a LOT... especially autumn in New England!

Christy Killoran said...

This post just made my day. We LOVE Mystic. I didn't realize that you live in CT. We live in MA. I didn't think I followed any New England bloggers; this is so exciting.