Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Dress Up Doll

Have you been by Babalisme? Neither had I until a friend mentioned a super cute Halloweenie dress up doll printable!

How gosh darn cute is that!!! There was no hesitating for me I printed out cute little Halloweenie right away and set to work making it Madison friendly. Paper dolls last all of 1 minute in our house before they are forever destroyed so I made a few alterations so this one will last a little longer!
Madison had a kiddo sized cookie sheet in her play kitchen that I snagged just for this project. With my handy dandy masking tape I taped down the title and the naked doll. Then I cut out all of the dress up clothes and covered them with contact paper.

Next up the magnets, one on each dress up piece and we are ready to go! I added a few little decorative Halloween stickers to the background and now Madison has a quiet, church friendly toy for today!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

This is such a cute idea!

Christina said...

Adorable! I love it. I'm going to use this idea for Ashlyn once she is just a wee bit older. :)

Elise said...

I like how you made this durable. Halloweenie is one cute dress up doll that Madison is bound to get so much enjoyment from.

babalisme said...

Sigh, this is what I call the perfect blogging synergy, I made something and my blog pal came out with something more exciting!! Thank you so much for sharing this! This will be an inspiration for moms everywhere! HUGS!

Proud Mommy said...

I know this was an old post, but do you still have the link. When I go to the link(babalisme) it directs me to a thing where i have to join the web page with a credit card. Is this a free printable?

Amanda said...

Proud Mommy- yes the printables are FREE!

Proud Mommy said...

Ok thank you..maybe Im just doing it wrong. I will try try again!;)

lemon twigs said...

What kind of magnets do you use? Is it sheet magnet or just little ones in the middle of the clothes?