Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Goodies

Tomorrow all the children will be dressing up in their Halloween costumes at church for a little parade and I decided to make a few goodies too!

* sorry! I had already sealed the box when I took the picture so you can see that I wrote Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins!

Bake at 350 has some amazing recipes and even more gorgeous cookies! She recently posted her recipe for Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins. I have used similar recipes in the past and they are always a hit! I like to say that they can't be that bad for you since the main ingredient is a whole can of pumpkin!

I also made these way to sugary sweet Halloween Cookie Pizza slices! I used two boxes of Jiffy Sugar Cookie mix for the base, frosted them with about half a can of cream cheese frosting and then topped them with candy corn, Halloween M&M's and melted chocolate!

I think the children may be leaving church tomorrow on a sugar high!

No comments: