Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl

Personally I am not a big football fan, I am more of a baseball girl. Hubby though is Dallas all the way!


Usually Super Bowl Sunday entails a little get together at my mom's house but this year I volunteered to have it at our house so Maddie will still have her room to play in and I won't have to worry about Milo having an accident at my mom's.

The Menu: pulled buffalo chicken sandwiches , 7 layer taco dip, veggies and dip, guacamole, potato skins and chips.

I also made these lovely vanilla cupcakes with mini chocolate chips. I swirled chocolate and vanilla buttercream on top. This was my first attempt at swirling two flavors together and I must admit I am very pleased with the results!



Yesterday while I was getting everything prepared for game day I pulled up a football craft from Allie at No Time For Flash Cards. This is the football daddy and Maddie made. Maddie is so excited to play 'friends ball' with Poppy when he comes over tonight!

No comments: